Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mountain Valley Camp










17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yum hamburgers

      by zharnei and JONA

      Delete
  2. The ratfing was my favorite activity because we got to do wheelies and jump off the rocks. Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. rafting down the mohaka nek minnte boom we hit rocks. charlie henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. camp was awesome love the photos you posted

    ZsaZsa and Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah awesome that sounds like fun

      Delete
  5. Camp was really fun and i loved rafting and horse riding the best!!!!! I wish we could go next year!!!Anna and Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. camp was awesome for everyone the rafting was REALLY REALLY fun as well as horse treking and be be gun shooting and achery. the orienteering was fun to and bilding and sleeping in bivouacs and cooking dinner on the camp fire hotplate and roasting marshmallows
    Greer and Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. bullseye in archery nec minute boom

    ReplyDelete
  8. sharn.I think that the rafting photos are cool and the nots are very good but the team challeng is by far the best.

    Miharo: I think that the photos where very cool
    and that you could of you could of maybe did a couple of extra pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. camp was awesome I liked rafting best because I got to jump off rocks. Burma trail was rad

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked the pictures of the horse riding.
    annalise

    ReplyDelete
  11. your camp looks realy fun i hope we get to go there it looks so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you can go camping across the world. Riley

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cool things to do at camp
    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow K4!!! You have had a great time at camp. Great
    job. from Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guy's were so amazing and such a great friend. I had a great time at Mountain Valley I really want to go back next year. from Georgia.

    ReplyDelete