Friday, September 14, 2012

Apple Experiment

After two days this is what the apples looked like.
A) in water
B) in Air
C) in lemon juice
D) in the freezer
As a result we now know that to keep a slice of apple from going brown put it in lemon juice. I wonder why?
Greer - "From my observation I found the freezer one is the worst because it is soggy and mushy, the lemon apple was the best, the water one was not too bad - it was the 2nd best one and the air one was the 2nd worst because it was all dried up."

Will " I cant believe the freezer did the worst!!! I thought the lemon juice would have been the worst!"

Miharo "The freezer one was pretty bad - you would have broken your teeth on it or it would have tasted very discusing."

Zoe "I though the water one would have been the best. I thought the lemon was going to make the apple rot!"

 
All samples put together to compare which has not gone brown.
Freezer
Water
Air
(C) Lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment