Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Testing our Land Yachts

This afternoon we took our yachts up to the turf to test them. We wanted to see if they worked and what we could do to make them better.
The class having varying levels of success.
This is my yacht, I found out that I should change my wheels to milk carton lids because heaps of the class used them and they seemed to work really well.
After a while some children moved their sail around to catch the wind
I need to change the sail because this one doesnt actually catch any wind. I also need to cut part of my boat because it is stopping the wheels from turning.
Wow it actually worked! But I need to make my wheels stronger and glue my sail down more because it kept flipping up in the wind, I also need to make it heavier because the boat kept flying and flipping eveywhere in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment